- Blue Aventurine – Representing the Brow Chakra, the connected qualities bring intuition, imagination, wisdom and clairvoyance. It is concerned with understanding knowledge and mental organizing.
- Lapis- Representing the Throat Chakra, the central themes posses qualities of communication, speech, truth and knowledge. Overall it balances personal expression with the flow of information.
- Green Aventurine – Representing the Heart Chakra, the connected qualities are unconditional love, compassion, forgiveness, balance and understanding. Being at the centre it helps to deal with relationships and personal development.
- Yellow Aventurine – Representing the Solar Plexus Chakra, this is connected to self-esteem, willpower, confidence and humour.
- Carnelian – Representing the Sacral Chakra, this is connected to qualities of sexual desire, procreation and change, plus adapting to new ideas.
- Red Jasper – Representing the Root Chakra, the connected qualities are those of self-preservation and survival instincts, as well as grounding and courage.
Size of Pyramid: Each side of the base of the Pyramid is 7.5 cm (3″), total height is approximately 5.5 cm (2.2″).
More About Reiki
Reiki is a gentle energetic, spiritual healing therapy. “Rei” means “unseen” or “spiritual” and “Ki” means “energy” or “life force”. This is often translated as “Universal Life Energy”. The system was developed by Mikao Usui in Japan in the early 20th century after three weeks of fasting and meditating on Mount Kurama. Energy flows through the hands to the “patient” or recipient in such a way that the givers energy is not depleted. The therapist keys into the universal energy, not necessarily their own individual energy. This universal energy is seen as intelligent and will heal the patient’s energy field without exact diagnosis. Treatment can be used on people, on yourself, pets and distance healing. The system often uses “attunement” where people are attuned so that they may also give this type of healing. Often symbols are used to help key into certain aspects of this healing art.
More About Orgone
Orgonite (sometimes known as Organite) is a blend of quartz crystals, metals and resin that is said to balance and harmonize bio-energies such as chi, orgone, reiki energy or prana. There are many other names for this including etheric energy, bio energy, bio magnetic energy, huna energy, astral energy, 4th dimensional energy, life force energy and more.
An Austrian Psychiatric called Wilhelm Reich researched orgone energy between 1936 and 1940 and suggested that organic materials had the ability to attract and hold orgone energy, whilst non-organic metals similarly attracted and rebelled. Organite products are made from these two principles, and contain a mixture of organic materials (such as resin), plus metal shavings (copper, brass, aluminium curls) and crystals (which are inorganic).
Various benefits of orgonite energy have been reported such as increased energy, a decreased sensitivity to EMF’s, improved sleep, plus balancing and spiritual growth. Many choose to keep an orgonite item near to them such as a Pyramid or Sphere as a way of reducing negative energy, and aiding in meditation.
More About Chakras
The chakras are major energetic centres within the human body. There are seven in total. They are:
Solar plexus (Yellow)
When our chakras are healthy and glowing strongly we feel good. By having about us or using chakra products, wearing chakra jewellery or using chakra stones in healing we are giving focus to this state of balance. If we have good intention we may draw situations to us that help us to change and help our chakras to find or remain in balance.